As you’ve probably noticed, renting properties for short term use is a booming business. Thanks to companies like Airbnb and VRBO, we can all collaborate in a shared economy to offer affordable housing that fits the needs of a variety of people. However, managing short term rental can be stressful and ultimately be more work than you realize. This is where having a superb team on your side, like Skye Management can skyrocket your business without all the headache of doing it yourself.
Skye Management is led by a team who treats every single property as if it were their own. We thrive on making every experience a personal and positive one. We have transformed properties on Airbnb, that were about to get shut down for being below standards, to making them Super Hosts. We go above and beyond to make sure both hosts and guests are happy every step of the way.
Unlike other host management and vacation rental companies, we encourage our hosts to have access to their own vacation homes. We think that our hosts deserve to enjoy their homes just as much as their guests.
Our genuine intentions are projected through our work and we look forward to sharing the Skye experience with you!
Here is a full list of what you can expect when you choose Skye Management to manage your property:
- LISTING CREATION. We will create and manage your listing(s) on multiple platforms like Airbnbs, Homeaway and VRBO. Having a professional listing that optimizes the key features of your rental will make it much more enticing to potential renters. We also offer a full set up of your home that meets Airbnb’s super host standards (which will boost sales exponentially). In addition, we manage your booking calendar, smart-pricing, and all guest inquiries on your listing pages.
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY. The success of a home can vary greatly depending on the photography used. Most potential clients will make a decision on whether they like your place within seconds, based off of your first few listing photos alone! If you have high quality photos, we are happy to use them. If not, we highly recommend using one of our photographers. We offer a professional photo shoot of your home when you sign up with Skye Management.
- PRICE OPTIMIZATION. With properties we start managing, we see a 10%-30% improvement in revenue thanks to our attention to details and dynamic pricing system. It allows us to update your home’s pricing daily, adjusting for price based on seasonality, inquiry activity, comparable home prices, nearby hotels, actual reservations and even competitor homes and their booking frequencies and amounts. This all gives you a competitive edge for booking more clients!
- GUEST COMMUNICATION. Skye Management prides itself with the highest quality communication for both guests and hosts. We handle all communication with guests, beginning with their inquiry, ending with their checkout and final review, and everything in between. We offer an optional live check-in/key exchange upon request. We want you and your guests to feel comfortable and taken care of throughout the rental process. We also go the extra mile to make sure only the highest quality guests are selected through adequate screening and communication prior to booking.
- GUEST SERVICES. We are available around the clock for booking inquiries, guest support and maintenance. This means that middle of the night reservation requests are not missed or lost to a competitor home; or that your guests or your home suffer any emergency maintenance gaps or delays. We create an individualized welcome binder with check-in/check-out instructions and information about the surrounding area including restaurants and attractions for guests. This extra attention to detail is what keeps customers happy. This means good reviews for you and the bonus of potential returning clients.
- PROFESSIONAL TURNOVERS & CLEANING. Having our own cleaners (not outsourced) means your home gets the same cleaning team every time. That way processes are systemized and you don’t run the risk of non-standard or missed cleanings that could cost you refunds, cancellations and bad reviews. We provide professional turnovers after every reservation. Our team oversees every cleaning and does a walk through with our cleaning crew to make sure everything is up to our standards.
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE. With each turnover, we will call in the electrician, handyman, plumber, or landscaper as needed. Maintenance also includes re-stocking household items and taking care of trash and recycling. Additionally, we also handle all accounting and reporting on a monthly basis for your reviews. This allows you to sit back and relax, knowing your property is being well taken care of.
- LOCAL SUPPORT AND ON-SITE STAFFING. We are a local San Diego based company that serves the Greater San Diego Market. We know, understand, and live in the communities we service. Should any issues arise our team will be there personally to make sure everything is taken care of.
Short term rentals are a great way to generate passive income to create the life you want. This income is only truly passive if you have a trusted company managing your property for you. While you could try to manage the entire property on your own, why would you want to? Leave it to the professionals while still reaping the benefits!
Leave a Comment